Friday, February 13, 2009

How can you tell a guy has a big dick?

I have received numerous emails asking "How do you tell if a guy has a big dick?" from both guys and girls. The easiest/most obvious way, is to see it, BUT since none of us live in a perfect world where it is that easy, here are some PERSONAL features I have noticed being in the locker room at school and in the gym.
1.)The attitude- I have noticed there is ALWAYS a particular way a guy with a big dick acts...not a cocky attitude or a "full of themselves" attitude, but more of a neutral attitude. Let me explain. Having a big dick and being noticed for it is great at particular times, but I know for myself (and I've noticed with other well hung guys) that I just want to get undressed, shower, dry off and get my clothes back on at my own pleasure, not feel rushed or feel like taking a long time so that people will notice my well endowed cock. And if you think about it, guys with smaller cocks are always quickly (almost spastic) pulling down their gym shorts and pulling up their jeans like its a race, so that no one will see their cock. The general stereotype of well hung guys are that we walk around with our cocks hanging out in the locker room, when we really don't do that. We walk around the locker room, naked at times, and really don't want everyone to notice our cocks.
2.)The clothes-I personally where loose jeans that don't hang off my ass but just sit normally. The reasoning for this is because if I do where baggy jeans and constantly pull them up, my cock is being "front wedgied", and let me tell you that is NOT comfortable. Guys who wear the tight jeans... I honestly have NO idea how you do it, not matter if your dick is 4 inches...that can not be comfortable.

1 comment: