Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breaking my blogging cherry!

The point to this blog...so that guys, who are in the same situation as me, can actually have someone to relate to without being called "cocky" or "full of themselves" or "lying about your size". Also a good way for others to understand that having a big dick is not as easy as it's made out to be. Not to say that I am complaining in any way, shape or form, because having a cock, no matter what size, is pretty awesome. Being 18 years old, just finishing high school and entering University showed a whole new side of life, especially "the big dick life". Playing on sports teams in high school is where i realized that I do in fact have a big dick. Although it was not ever said, in grade 9, I seemed to grow in popularity with the older guys after the first shower in the locker room after a basketball tryout. After I made the team, everything started...from party invites, the nicknames, the first drinks, to the first time a girl ever saw my dick. During that experience with the girl I, for the first time, heard the words "oh my god that's a big dick" So, the big dick life, in a way, officially began. I'm sure a lot of guys out there can relate to similar experiences and hopefully ya'll will like my blogs, if you want to hear more, send a message!

Thanks,
Owner of a Big Dick

1 comment: